4.12.2010

Three by Three: Organizing the Walls

You know I'm a sucker for organizational items.   
I fell in love with these the minute I laid my eyes on them... Love at first sight!
Bamboo dry erase wall panels.  Aren't these just fantastic?
Three by Three has such great organizing items.
The entry butler is pretty fabulous as well...

Do you agree?
Innovative and multifunctional this hook up strip also multi-tasks as a magnetic strip bulletin board with four powerful magnets to hold memos, photos, etc.
 
 
 and this is cute too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you and I have something in common! I looove organizing too! Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is some serious inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for ways to get organized. Thanks for the tip. Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails