4.22.2010

LOVE LIST:

Deconstructed Zig-Zag Pillow Cover


 These travel posters are amazing!  I just love their designs.
I would love to have a gallery of these. Wouldn't that look amazing?
The Heads of State store also has a huge collection of other fantastic posters!  
Dear heads of state, can I put a request in for Utah?
I'm thinking that should be on your list of posters to do next. I'm just saying...

This chef set page flags would be so helpful as I'm trying to organize my recipes and
it would save time while I'm looking  for recipes in my cookbooks. 
Where have they been all these years?
These symbols in the Warrior Stamping Kit 
are amazing designs with an amazing purpose.  I especially love the pineapple design (of course).  
This stamp kit is created by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Ford Warriors in Pink. 
I think the Warrior symbol stamps are beautiful, rich with meaning and extremely powerful.


Love the packaging of the Daub & Bauble  shea butter lotion.  
There are so many great colors and designs to choose from.
And that is just on the exterior! :)
The scents are supper yummy and the shea butter lotion is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails