- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 10 ounce soba noodles or spaghetti
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
PreparationCombine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook 30 seconds.
Drain pasta, peas, and carrot, and toss immediately with orange juice mixture. Set aside.
Brush shrimp with sesame oil, and grill over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes.
Arrange pasta on serving plates, and top with shrimp.