12.22.2009

Trumpette Socks

I have always been a fan of Trumpette.  With four kids, I've used these quite a bit and they just look so darling on a little baby!  These make the best gift too! I just have the mary jane for a girl and the johnny shoes and argyle for a boy.  But it looks like they have been busy with designing some darling new socks.  Aren't these just the cutest socks you've ever seen?  I wish they designed big girl foot-less tights.  My 5 year old girl just started refusing to wear tights because the feet bother her.  Really?  What do I do with all her darling tights now? 

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable!
    and why not cut the feet off the tights, do a simple hem and she can wear them as leggings. paired with these socks or cute little boots..?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails