12.09.2009

Office Area

I am currently working on my office area and trying to make it more functional, organized, and inspiring to me. Here are a few photos of some office areas that I like and am drawing ideas from.
So, PB Teen has this great chalkboard decal that I would love to use on my wall


 Side Note:
PB Teen is also a great place for some random organizing items, such as an earing holder and necklace holder.  I actually have owned these both for a couple of years and I LOVE them and how organized my jewlery is.

2 comments:

  1. Those are very inspiring! I like the chalk board decal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting on a new desk for the office/guest room and then I get to redecorate- love some of these pics! I love the PB teen catalog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails