12.18.2009

Oceans 3 Showhouse: the bold and the beautiful


I love the snow and I love Christmas... 
but, come January I know my mind will continually wander to daydreaming about the beach.  
I could be happy with any beach, but this oceanfront place is looking awesome!
 
The New York interior designer, Amanda Nisbet,  is responsible for this oceanfront condominium she designed for Traditional Home's Oceans 3 Showhouse-
"one of three residential retreats designed by three notable New York designers and their protégés. (Look for the other two, by designers Eric Cohler and Philip Gorrivan, in upcoming issues of Traditional Home.) All three units belong to a freshly renovated 50-year-old Panoramic View resort located at the tip of Long Island in Montauk, where the Hamptons yield for good to the Atlantic. Perched on a hillside directly above the ocean, the 10-acre resort is being renovated by architect Alexander D. Latham III and builder Oak Gentry for developer Adam Manson of Distinctive Ventures LLC."








This deck is outrageously fabulous!
What I would give to have that view and be able to wake up to the waves crashing on the shore.


Love the rich and bold colors. That star on the board...seriously cool.


I adore the color palette. Yellow and turquoise are an amazing combo,
and I like how there is just a hint of each throughout the main living space and kitchen.



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from SITS. Can I live in this house??? Oh my gosh...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails