9.14.2010

Zucchini Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Dried Cranberries


So, like many others, I'm trying to find recipes to put all my zucchini to good use.
My friend Maria, has a bunch of great zucchini recipes on her
 yummy, yummy blog Two Peas and Their Pod.
I tried the Zucchini Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Dried Cranberries 
last night for a little friend Bachelor Pad party (now, remember that this is off the record.
On the record: I would never watch such drama-train-wreck-horrendous-trash! 
Ha ha...Oh, but it is too fun to watch. Why? Why is it so entertaining?)

. Next, I think I'll try Maria's zucchini brownies.  They sound yummy!

 On a side note... this is the first year that our Nectarine tree has produce any fruit to speak of.  
And boy are these to speak of!  We have a ton of DELICIOUS nectarines. 
I'm in heaven with those and my tomatoes and basil, one of my favorite combos. 
It is so fun to have such amazing fresh fruits and veggies. 
I'm inspired to really put more time into my garden next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am so glad you liked the cookies. Def. try the brownies next. They are good too! Enjoy those nectarines. Let me know if you need recipe ideas:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails