10.18.2010

Halloween Ideas


My disappointed kids will tell you I'm not the best at decorating for Halloween. Sure, we have a few things... but they L.O.V.E homes that go-all-out with Halloween Stuff.  Needless to say, this is an area where I need to get a few ideas. So, I've been checking around online and here are a few things that I think I might be able to handle...





Erin Oltmann did a great round-up for ideas at Today's Mama
Love these ghosts and think my kids will too!


Kami at No Biggie has a few good ideas too! 
My kids always love putting together candy houses, even though they don't last long!


How cute is the decoupage pumpkin found over on Make and Takes
What a great idea!


I thought these Ghoulish Goody Bags 
made by Amy Atlas are a fun idea to for kids to give to friends.

*********
What about you? How do you like to decorate for Halloween? 
Any fun projects you do with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails