8.14.2010

Tobi Fairley Designs


I am so impressed with this home that Tobi Fairley designed.  
She was recently featured on the cover of At Home in Arkansas
and the second I saw those Imperial Trellis pillows in yellow and green,  
I knew I'd love the entire home.  No kidding, I could move in today and be completely
happy with every room. Swoon. Swoon. Swoon.


A current project I'm working includes a gallery wall. In that gallery, I want to have the 
silhouettes of my 4 children included.  In that plan the silhouettes were the typical black.
I'm dying over these pictured above!
I'd love to have mine made in fun, bright colors... I've never seen such darling silhouettes.


The chandelier, mirror, and sconce ledges are pure perfection. 
Those vases look awfully vulnerable... 
I have 3 boys.


Wish I could pull something similar off for my princess. 
She would love such a simple, detailed, pink & purple room.


I adore the use of yellow and purple in a baby room.  Now why didn't I think of that?
Crazy over those paisley decals. 
And the thick outline in the corners and above the baseboards is fantastic!
Trying to think of where I could do that in my home?


What do you think? Are you as in love with this home and designer, as I am?

1 comment:

  1. I love that baby room, what a bold look for a kids room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails