7.12.2010

DIY Pillowcase Dress: Yes, I made it!


For those of you who know how much I DON'T SEW!  
You will be so impressed to know that I made this pillowcase dress, 
with the help of my mother of course...
We got the pattern and material at Lazy Daisy Cottage, 
a cute little shop in St. George, Utah, on a semi-recent girl weekend 
with my mom, aunts, and cousins.  

I also purchased zig-zag material for a skirt for myself that my cousin Amber 
taught me how to make.  I need to find the site with instructions and then I will post that.  
But until then, if you are interested in making a pillowcase dress  I found this site, that explains how to make them.  My mother is so proud of me... she is a wonderfully talented lady that sews quite a bit.  
She is always trying to get me to sew and I finally gave in to her pleas. 
I am so happy that I finally made a dress for my daughter! :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! both the dress and the darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress and stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is she in that dress. great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails