7.03.2010

Banquet Wildlife Posters


Aren't these wildlife posters by Banquet fantastic?  
I love how unique, graphic, and modern they are.  
What a great way to encourage a child's excitement for animals and a great teaching too as well.
I spotted these Banquet posters from here, but you can purchase them from here.
 
I know I-man would love them on his wall.  He is so enthralled with animals, reptiles, 
and bugs right now.  Having Mr. D as a dad really enhances his love, because Mr. D 
likes to bring home his many finds while he is out and about in nature.... 
For example, last weekend, while fishing, he found a snake and brought it home for I-man.  
Guess where that snake currently resides.  IN HIS BEDROOM!  
Don't worry. I double and triple check every night to make sure that the snakes "home"
is secure before I go to bed.  Luckily Viper, his new name, is just a gopher snake. But still... it is a snake! 
They fed it a mouse tonight...ewww!  
And my little, sweet, Ashy girl is all into this to. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails