11.10.2009

Favorite Rugs

So, let's talk rugs.
We've looked at a few different choices in accent pillows here and here.
Now it is time to look at some great rugs.  It is no surprise, it takes me a long time to actually commit to and buy a rug.  Not only am I searching for the perfect rug but I am also searching for a reasonable price.  There are many rugs I fall in love with and would love to have adorn my floors, but then I meet the price, and walk away...disappointed. These are not all the most reasonably priced choices, but they are a few favorites.
 
West Elm has the best rugs!
I want a zebra rug and cow hide rug in my house right now! 




Anthropologie always has such unique clothing and decor.  I love them!




 I adore these rugs by Jill Rosenwald! And these medallion rugs are great too.









Ballard Design always has some great finds! Here are a few of my favorites







All of these fabulous rugs are found at Dash and Albert Rug Company





These rugs are all from Amy Butler's awesome rug line.


This lovely flat weave wool rug with a Moorish window pattern was found on Garnet Hill!


I love this graphic rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails