7.19.2009

Bonne Maman Preserves

So, if you don't like to make jam at home, one of my favorite Preserves are the Bonne Maman that are from France. They are ohhhh so yummy! I can purchase these at my local Wal-mart, but if you can't find them, they are also on Amazon.


















  • Bonne Maman is the number one selling line of specialty preserves providing the "Gold Standard" against which all other premium preserves are measured.
  • Bonne Maman products are exported to over 100 countries and are top rated in taste tests.
  • Bonne Maman preserves and jellies are made with no colorings, artificial preservatives, pulps, purees, juices or concentrates.






I wish that I could just go to France, but since that is not on the agenda anytime soon, I guess I'll just have to enjoy little "gifts" from France. Some Apricot Bonne Maman would go great with that baguette sitting on that cute little cafe table. I'll just keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails