4.26.2009

"O" at the Bellagio

Finally! Finally! We have had our business in Vegas for almost 3 years, and in all those years I have been wanting to go to a Cirque Du Soleil show. It is hard to get away from the kiddos and we have not had a lot of babysitting options, but this time down, we were able to work something out. Mr. D did surprise me 2 years ago with a night out to see Celine Dion! I was so excited because I really wanted to see her perform before her show ended! She did not disappoint. Her show was amazing! I was also able to see Mama Mia with some of my friends during one of our girl vacations. But, there are so many shows to see here, and I love to go to shows! Broadway shows, musicals, plays... you name it. I miss going to them. So, thanks Mr. D! Thanks for a fun night out! I loved "O". It was eclectic and creative. It was beautiful and shocking. The talent of those performers is quite amazing! There is so much going on every moment that it is hard to take it all in. I think I need to see it again. :) Now, on my list for next time..... Phantom at the Venetian; KA, Mystere, and LOVE. Oh! and I would like to see the Lion King again. So, at the rate I'm going. It might take 5 years for me to complete this list! Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails